The classic zeppole recipe gets a gourmet makeover with the addition of bacalao and seaweed.
- Desalt Norwegian Bacalao and break into pieces. Set aside and keep cold.
- In a bowl with a little water, dissolve beer yeast.
- Add flour and a little water at a time to the yeast until it reaches the consistency of creamy pudding.
- Add Norwegian Bacalao and nori; season with salt and pepper.
- Stir, cover with a canvas and let rise for one hour.
- Fry spoonsful of dough in plenty of seed oil; drip-dry when cooked.