This savory poached egg and bacalao dish with bacon and sausage is perfect for breakfast, brunch and beyond.
- Desalt Norwegian Bacalao and break into pieces. Set aside and keep cold.
- preheat an oven to 350ºF. Break up sausage into loose meat; roast in oven until golden brown and cooked, 5 to 8 minutes.
- In a medium sauté pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy.
- Add the bacalao to the bacon. When sausage is cooked, add it to the fish.
- For each serving, lay 2 to 3 lettuce leaves on a plate. Spoon cooked bacon, sausage and bacalao over lettuce leaves.
- Place a poached egg over the top of each, and drizzle with olive oil.